DESTINY'S DANCE SOCIALS
PRIVATE & DISCREET FUN FRIENDS PARTIES
Parties from 8pm to 2:30amish. Saturday Night Parties, as of right now.
Door Donation Gatherings. No Checks or Credit Cards accepted.
Couples, Single Males and Single Females welcome from around the Globe!
I have found a permanant place for all of us adult couples, single females, and single male guests, to meet up and have fun, in a private and discreet place. Rules are to be respected if you attend these parties. So please READ ALL RULES BEFORE ATTENDING.
If you plan on attending any of the parties, the directions are located in the guestbook area on here, or you can go to "SLS" and get directions there, by joining the Destiny Socials Group, and in the discussions area, you will find the directions, contact numbers and updates for the parties as well. The sites are all FREE to join, just put that I referred you to their site please when you make your new profile. You have to add your name to the guest list on SLS, in order to attend these parties and also save $10 off your door donations.
* * * * * Win FREE SLS Yearly & Monthly Gift Certificates * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * Win Fun and Sexy Door Prizes * * * * * * * * *
Destiny's Dance Schedule for 2013....Updated Weekly.
January-December 2013. EVERY Saturday night, unless posted otherwise. Beds available for over night guests too.
November is Celebrating 10 GREAT Years of Destiny Parties--Yearly Basement Memberships On Special for $60 for Couples. $80 for Single Males, Yearly memberships for Single Females is $30. Discounted Door Donations for being a Member, but you DO NOT have to be a member to attend, but it does cut your door donations and nightly stays in half, if you are signed up on SLS also.
Nov. 9th--A Fun and Sexy Dressing in Fall Colors and Tye-Dye Party. Contests for Best Outfit.
Nov. 16th--A Fun and Sexy Neon Party. Contests for Best Outfit.
Nov. 23rd--CLOSED DUE TO TAMMY"S SURGERY...FREE party entry if you ever mail in your memberships and it saves even more on parties and stay overs, for becoming a member, but you do not have to be a member, in order to attend basement parties.
Nov. 30th--8th Annual Thanksgiving Party and Best Dressed Costume Contests for Couples, Males and Females. Door Prizes for all guests.
Birthdays celebrated at every party, join us if it's yours! AND, if you're a Yearly or Lifetime Member of the Basement Club, you get extra door donation discounts. Free Gift Certificates for those who aren't members and Gift Certificates are worth between $20 to $300, if it's your birthday.
Use this link to join one of the sites we are lifetime members on, let us know you used it to start your free profile and get more door donation discounts for doing so...http://tammyandjeff.swinglifestyle.com
November Yearly Membership Special..Couples $60. Single Guys-$80..Single Ladies $30. If you become a member, you get....(see below)
Discounts on door donations, cabin getaways, over night stays, private dinner parties, private shows and any other lessons or sessions, for being members of the club! You DO NOT have to be a Member to attend our parties. If you are referred to our parties, you get another $10 off your door donation, making it just $30 to attend for non-members, for Couples, but you have to also sign up on SLS, on the party guest list. You have to be signed up on SLS, in order to receive any discounts off the door donations!
All are welcome to attend, from ages 18 and up, but must be 21 to drink or bring any alchohol. Designated Drivers and Taxi Drivers get in FREE for large group parties.
Dance and Evening Wear Outfits for Sale too..Great Low Prices. Dance Shoes and Boots for sale...small, medium, large and one sizes..shoes are 6, 6 1/2 and 7 sizes.
Our parties are open to All Respectable Adult Couples and Singles. We never have a dress code and have no prejudices towards anyone...ALL are Welcome out, as long as house/party rules are respected by all, at all times.
Two hot-tubs are on the way, for guests to enjoy during the party. No smoking, eating or drinking near them. The Hot Tubs will be open for Members Only Parties!
Each party has set-ups that are always provided, along with assorted, delicious fingerfoods, assorted chips, assorted dips, new assorted Salsas, Cookies, Crackers, Desserts and many more goodies. Coffee available in JFG, Folgers, Maxwell House and Amway brand.
Ameneties On Hand...Fully Stocked frig with regular and diet soda's, Assorted Juices, Bottled water, Tonic Water, Club Soda, Ginger-ale, A Microwave, Electric warmers for the fresh hot foods prepared, Blender, Ice Maker, Coffee maker, Queen and Full Size beds for over night stays, four bathrooms, showers if needed, many couches, chairs and tables and a fun dance pole mounted securely to the dance floor and upper floor joices. One 27" TV downstairs with assorted adult movies and one 50" HD Plasma Big Screen Upstairs for playing the Xbox360 and Kinect games..we have the Adventure game, ZUMBA and many others exciting games like War Craft, Golfing, Racing and many others too. Free WI-FI and FREE Camping for tents or small vans or trucks.
You may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org...on questions about the parties or for any other information.
At the parties, you're not obligated to play any of the games we have and you're NEVER under any pressures. You're here to enjoy yourselves and HAVE FUN. We do not have a dress code, you dress how you feel most comfortable, whether it be casual, sheer, or sexy, so don't be shy.
If you LOOK younger than 21, be expected to show I.D., this is for adults only.
Rules are as follows:
No Rude/Obnoxious Behavior
Playing by Asking First/Permission
No Drinks or Food in Play Rooms
If you need more information about my other services, listed below, please, don't hesitate to call or e-mail....Hope to see you soon.
I offer Private Dance Pole Lessons and several different private shows, dinners, instructional lessons and sessions during the week now, by appointment only. Must call after 12 noon and reserve a time in advance. Need at least 24 hours notice.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
- Hedonistic Friends
Guidelines and Rules for our parties:
First right off hand....YOU'RE NOT REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN ANYTHING YOU DON'T WANT TO. NO PRESSURE OR OBLIGATIONS, JUST HAVE FUN, DANCE, MEET AND GREET.
Everyone needs to keep in mind that about half of the people who show up at parties or socials are curious, or just seeking to fulfill a fantasy. If they do not have a good time, or are made to feel uncomfortable, they may not come back. In the play areas, we have curtains you can pull down for private playing or you're welcome to leave them open if you don't mind having watchers. Please keep in mind, most people are trying to do things here for the first time and are very nervous, so please if you do want to watch, do it QUIETLY. Concentrating on what you're doing is difficult for most, so please be RESPECTFUL. And if you see that the two bathrooms downstairs is in use, just come get me and I'll let you use one of the two bathrooms upstairs, to keep the hallway to the bathrooms downstairs open and quiet. And if you want to change, we have a nice dressing area for you to use.
Rules of Partying:
1) What goes on at the party stays at the party.
What this means is discretion. You have to respect everyoneís privacy. You do not have the right to go and tell everyone what happens. It is not considerate, not to mention the wrong person could find out and someoneís life or career could get ruined. If a spouse comes without the other, it is their business to discuss between them what happens/happened, not ours, to go and tell the spouse, or others for that matter.
And in the play rooms, if you see the curtain is closed..DO NOT ENTER! If the curtains have been closed for awhile, have the Hostess check the play area for you. When you finish using the play area, please open the curtains back up, and let me know it's available, and please clean up after yourselves, at the parties and in the play areas.
2) Playing, Touching and Introductions.
If you want to do anything here, it's by permission or invitation only. If you ask someone to dance, play or whatever the situation, if they say "No Thank You", "Not really what we're looking for", "I'd rather not", "Not now, maybe later", don't make a fuss about it, be an adult and kindly excuse yourself and continue to mingle with the rest of the group. No means No, no explanations needed. Please don't follow couples around, unless you're invited to or asked to hang around with them. This goes for ALL that attend. All are here to meet different folks, not just you, so enjoy yourself.
3) NO Jealousy or Arguments allowed at Parties.
It is not a part of our lifestyle and if you are jealous this is not the right place for you. We are here to have fun and to make friends. It is not a competition and we don't allow drama at our parties.
4) Ask first, ask always.
Always make sure if you go to play with anothers spouse, that you let the significant other know, that way they know who their spouse is with, and that you have the okay to be playing. Even though some say they don't mind what the other does or with who, make sure both parties know, out of respect for the couple and the player/players.
5) You warrant that, if you are a police officer, government investigator or agent of any kind, you are registering and attending this event only in your private, individual capacity. You warrant that if the foregoing statement should prove to be false, you are investigating any of the guests or management of the event without disclosing your official capacity or purpose, and that your presence at this event, is an entry into private premises without consent, in violation of the 4th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution; you further warrant that you are attending at the direction of your employers and are acting within the scope of your employment. You stipulate that an appropriate amount of liquidated damages for the illegal taking of evidence or invasion of privacy which embarrasses the guest or management or which results in legal process, civil or criminal, against any of the guests or management is $100,000 per intrusion, which reflects a reasonable estimate of probable compensatory damages for loss of privacy, including humiliation, emotional distress, necessity to pay legal fees, loss of employment or advancement, and other injuries, the amount of which is uncertain. This amount shall be awarded to each guest or management against whom the investigation is targeted or against whom civil or criminal process is brought, including execution of a search warrant. A final award under this subparagraph shall not prevent a subsequent proceeding if charges are thereafter filed against a guest or the management, but the first award shall be an offset against the later award.
6) You represent that, if you are a member of the press (including television & radio), you are registering as a guest if this event only in your private, individual capacity. You warrant that, if the foregoing statement proves to be false, you are here at the direction of your employers and are acting within the scope of your employment; that you are violating the rights of the guests and management to privacy under common law and the U.S. Constitution, and that an appropriate amount of liquidated damages for any published report made which portrays or describes the activities of any guest or management is ten dollars ($10) times the number of readers or viewers of any medium which publishes the report, which reflects a reasonable estimate of probable compensatory damages for loss of privacy, including humiliation, emotional distress, necessity to pay legal fees, loss of employment or advancement, and other injuries, the amount of which is uncertain.